Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Love

Its amazing how much motherhood changed me, expanded me. (Does that make sense?)
I just know that the depth of my emotion is more than I ever guessed possible. I'm more sensitive, i'm more aware, cautious...emotional! All because my little babies that Heavenly Father trusted me to care for. I love them so much.
When Adelle was born, I remember sobbing the first time they took her away from me. Sure, I was a emotional post partum mommy, but really I just loved her so much already. I hated the thought of ever being without her. Then when I got pregnant with Gavin, I remember being afraid that I could never love another child as much as I love my baby Adelle. Of course that was silly because I am over the moon in love with my little boy too.
Oh my, those little loves make my life. They are amazing in every way. I love watching their little personalities grow and develope. I love watching them interact with each other. They are my most precious gift. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father let me have children, especially Adelle and Gavin, I could just burst with gratitude.
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ, and i'm so happy to know that Families are FOREVER.
Josh+Dani+Adelle+Gavin=Forever Family. Isn't that the most amazing, wonderful thing?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Enjoy the years now, they grow up so fast. Thank you for letting me visit.
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com