Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sewing a straight line

A little craigslist bench, perfect for storing the kids' toys! Should I paint it white? And no, I'm not trying to balance all the pillows on this one little bench, I just put them there for the picture which turned out not to be such a great idea because of the direction of the sun.





My first completed quilt top! :) YAY! What fabric should I use for the back??? I'm trying to decide between using just white, or using a couple different prints from the top....





2 comments:

The Cottage Mama said...

I am such a huge fan of Nicey Jane - your quilt top looks amazing!! Great job :-).

Lindsay

QuiltFrog said...

I am sure you have already figured out what to do on the back, but I tend to piece together what is left of the fabrics from the front. Just big rectangles. It uses pieces that probably won't get used otherwise.